What is Corneotherapy?
Corneotherapy treats the skin very differently to most of the skin industry. Instead of using peels, microdermabrasion and harsh acids to erode the top layer of the epidermis (Stratum Corneum) we rebuild and protect this integral layer at all times. Corneotherapists are taught that a healthy Stratum Corneum is absolutely essential in reversing skin conditions. It provides a vital protective layer that keeps everything else protected and in harmony.
What are signs of a leaky Stratum Corneum?
- Feeling tight and dry (especially after cleansing)
- Redness and inflammation
- Slow healing breakouts
- Sensitive/reactive skin
- Use of medicated topicals (I.e. epiduo)
- Use of skin care that contains emulsifiers
- Use of toxic foundation
How do you repair a leaky Stratum Corneum?
We do this with a combination of:
- Advanced Skin Analysis
- Customised dermaviduals skin care
- Key supplements/nutrients
- Facial treatments